Monday, October 26, 2015

Giant Chocolate chip cookie cake: My kind of sweet!

Some people ask me about my weight, well, I'm not thin but they wonder why I'm not over weight after making a lot of sweet, or fat-loaded food, haha.


I think it comes from the fact that I eat everything that I like, and because I don't make myself miserable, I can control the amount of food that I want to eat. People who think they are on diet have something in common, they think they need to control. But when we try to control, our inner always want to break the rules. When I was younger (hehe), I tried to lose my weight, but end up put a lot more. Now I stop. I eat everything I want but just not too much. I think it make my body happy and my mind in peace. 
So, if you really want to eat cookies and ice cram, go for it. Eat the real and delicious thing, most of the low fat product need a lot of chemical to make it taste better but they never come close to the real butter, cream, or chocolate ^^. 
This time, it a giant size chocolate chip cookie cake. It's very easy to make and use less time than chocolate chip cookie as you don't have to drop or roll it, just spread into the pan, bake and cut into pieces, that's all. 
Serve it with a scoop of ice cream and whipped cream, and you will find a peace of mind, hehe. 


Giant Chocolate chip cookie cake
24 or 25 cm deep pie pan


175g ...................................... Salted butter

200g ...................................... Brown sugar
1 ............................................. Egg
1 ............................................. Egg yolk
2tsp ....................................... Vanilla extract
250g ...................................... Cake flour
2tsp ....................................... Cornstarch
2 1/2tsp ................................ Baking powder
150g ...................................... Chocolate chips

For serving

............................................... Ice cream
............................................... Whipped cream

Line and brush 24 or 25 cm deep pie pan (or you can use round cake pan) with butter.

Preheat the oven to 200C
Beat the butter until smooth, add the brown sugar and beat until fully combine.

Put egg, egg yolk and vanilla extract into the bowl, and beat to combine.

Sift the flour with baking powder and corn starch into the bowl and pour the chocolate chips into the bowl.
Fold to combine.
Put into the prepared pan, and level the top.

Bake for 20 minutes (lower the heat to 180C the last 5 minutes if the top is too dark).
Let it cool in the pan before serving.



Giant Chocolate chip cookie cake: My kind of sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...