Saturday, July 1, 2017

Corn Waffles: Easy and delicious breakfast!

 Ok, I'm frustrated, but don't worry, it's not about cooking, haha.


As you know, (or if you never know before I will tell you), I love to play game, and I buy a lot of games when they're just released, and it means I don't know it's good or not. And it's the problem. Yesterday, when I started playing new game, I found it ...... very, very bad (sigh). The BG music is annoying, CG is not beautiful and the story is too light, and I felt sleepy all the time! It's the first time for me, and it's the worst game, I ever played. At the end of the day, playing game is the happiest moment for me, so now, I think you can understand how I feel.
I went to sleep earlier than usual (I just stop playing it, and put it in somewhere I won't see it again -*-), and waked up this morning with a feeling that I want to eat something delicious, haha. Eating can make me happy (and right now I really need it). 
Walking into the kitchen, I found a can of sweet corn, and I think it's time for it to be eaten ^^. Waffle is easy to make (It'd easier than pancake, in my opinion) as you don't have to use pan and stove, only turn on the switch and it's ready. Making waffle batter is easy to, just stirring them together -no whipping or folding.
As I had a can-type, so I use it, but you can use fresh or frozen corn kernels in this recipe too, for the sweetness, it depends on how you like, the taste of the corn and what do you want to serve with, add more or less it's your decision.

Recipe: CORN WAFFLES
สูตรภาษาไทย: วาฟเฟิ้ลข้าวโพด
日本語のレシピ:コーンワッフル


Corn Waffles
Serves 2-3 


190g .............................. Milk
60g ................................. Melted unsalted butter
1/4tsp .............................. Salt
1-2 tbsp ........................... Granulated sugar
1 ...................................... Egg
180g ................................ All purpose flour
1tsp ................................. Baking powder
200g ................................ Corn kernels (fresh, frozen or can are Ok)
......................................... Butter for brushing the waffle iron



 Put the milk, melted butter, egg, sugar and salt into a bowl and whisk to combine.


 Sift the flour and baking powder into the bowl.


 Pour the corn kernels into the bowl.


 Mix to combine.


 Warm a waffle iron and brush with butter.
Pour the batter into the waffle iron.


 Heat for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown.



Serve warm with load of butter, syrup or anything you want!!!!!


Corn Waffles: Easy and delicious breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...